“I stand for the national anthem – always have and always will. I believe everyone should stand during the national anthem.
The post Florida Attorney General Candidates Weigh In On NFL Flag Controversy appeared first on Shark Tank.
“The Constitution may mean some behavior is legal, but it will never make ignorance patriotic.”
The post Kneeling During National Anthem is Ignorant Patriotism appeared first on Shark Tank.
It’s only September 2017 and there is already one casualty in Florida’s Republican gubernatorial primary race. In the days leading up to Category 4 Hurricane Irma first making landfall in the Leeward Islands, Florida Governor Rick Scott (R) showed undeniable leadership by preemptively calling for a state of emergency for the entire state of Florida…. Read More
The post Latvala Kills His Gubernatorial Campaign, Questions Life-Saving Hurricane Evacuations appeared first on Shark Tank.
But wait, Canova first stated in 2016 that he would not receive corporate PAC money, and recently said that he wouldn’t accept any PAC money, right?
The post Tim Canova Says “No” To PAC Donations, But Accepts Them Anyways appeared first on Shark Tank.
The U.S. Department of Justice documents that in 2014, 19 percent or over 12,000 criminal cases filed by prosecutors were for violent crimes; and over 22 percent or 13,300 cases were for drug related felonies.
The post Illegal Immigrant Kills Two Americans In Florida, Trump Asked To Respond appeared first on Shark Tank.
- Vern Buchanan calls on Paul Ryan to keep ban on slaughtering horses in place
- Morning Political News
- Appeals Court Tosses Philip Levine’s Miami Beach Minimum Wage Ordinance | Sunshine State News
- No Moore!
- State Officials Wary of Bond Change in Federal Tax Bill | Sunshine State News
- Appeals Court Tosses School Quality Lawsuit | Sunshine State News
- Panel Supports Making It Harder to Raise Taxes | Sunshine State News
- Morning Political News
- FWC Charges 3 in ‘Disturbing’ Shark-Dragging Incident | Sunshine State News
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop
- Criminal case swirls around Baez — Levine’s killer whale politics — Rubio wants congressional probe of nursing home — Who was September’s cash king? — Citrus vs. opioids on
- Fort Lauderdale's D. James Kennedy Ministries sues over being labeled 'hate group' on
- Something Stinks About BullSugar.org’s Latest Finger-Pointing on
- Tim Canova Says “No” To PAC Donations, But Accepts Them Anyways on
- Florida Conservatives Fight Joe Negron’s Water Plan on