Florida Politics: It’s just been four weeks since President Donald Trump took his seat in the Oval...Read More
Tag: florida politics
New Florida polls released Friday are basically showing the same old results: The Sunshine State is a toss-up in the presidential contest.
Mason-Dixon Polling & Research gives Democrat Hillary Clinton a 44 percent to 42 percent lead over Republican Donald Trump. But that gap is well within the survey’s 4 percent margin-of-error.
An online survey from icitizen gives Clinton a 5 percentage point edge, in a survey with a 4 percent margin-of-error.
Mason-Dixon adds that its findings underscore another hardy perennial in Florida politics. The Interstate-4 corridor will prove decisive. And right now, the two leading contenders split the region.
“The battleground once again is in the I-4 corridor. The race in that area is essentially tied, with Clinton leading 44%-40% in the Tampa Bay region and Trump leading 46%-42% in Central Florida,” according to Mason-Dixon’s analysis.
Mason-Dixon surveyed 625 registered Florida voters by phone Monday through Wednesday. Icitizen relied on 600 registered Florida voters who went online from Aug. 18-24.
(Guest Post – www.irvslosberg.com) The candidate for #Florida Senate in District 91 has...Read More
Follow us on Our most popular February fact-checks Hello, At the last Republican debate, Sen. Marco Rubio taunted frontrunner Donald Trump about being a hypocrite for hiring illegal immigrants. "He hired from...Read More
View Online Version Editor’s Picks Trump and Sanders Are Turning Us Into Europe By Gareth Harding < p>Why Moscow Holds the Cards in Syria By Julie Barnes-Dacy and Jeremy Shapiro The Coming Anti-Trump...Read More
Follow us on Help PolitiFact hire a reporter to fact-check the immigration debate Greetings! Today we’re announcing a campaign to raise $15,000 to fact-check claims about immigration during the 2016 campaign. If we...Read More
View Online Version Editor’s Picks Why Bernie Sanders Wins Even If He Loses By Bill Scher Why We Should Thank Mitch McConnell By Jack Shafer How to Fix the Supreme Court Vacancy Mess By Harold Pollack Trump...Read More
View Online Version Editor’s Picks Why the Media is Desperate for Bloomberg to Run By Barney Frank Why Sanders’ Win Is Good for Clinton By Howard Gutman Trump Runs Free By Rich Lowry Why America’s...Read More
Note from Editors at FloridaPoliticalNews.com – We have not been able to substantiate and...Read More
- DCCC targets Carlos Curbelo who is now, per Cook Political Report, in a Toss Up race
- Weekly Roundup: From Eustis to Jacksonville | Sunshine State News
- Stephen Bittel Resigns as FDP Chair After Creating ‘Demeaning’ Workplace for Women | Sunshine State News
- Unemployment rate drops to 3.6% in Florida in October
- Conservative Criminal Justice Agenda Unveiled | Sunshine State News
- Call an Ambulance
- It’s the Senate Lawyers’ Turn in Latvala Probe, as Second Complaint Is Filed | Sunshine State News
- Neal Dunn’s “Supporting Veterans in STEM Careers Act” heads to the House floor
- Long History
- Rick Scott Pleads with Congress to Fund Florida Hurricane Recovery | Sunshine State News
- Criminal case swirls around Baez — Levine’s killer whale politics — Rubio wants congressional probe of nursing home — Who was September’s cash king? — Citrus vs. opioids on
- Fort Lauderdale's D. James Kennedy Ministries sues over being labeled 'hate group' on
- Something Stinks About BullSugar.org’s Latest Finger-Pointing on
- Tim Canova Says “No” To PAC Donations, But Accepts Them Anyways on
- Florida Conservatives Fight Joe Negron’s Water Plan on